Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
The Inbound Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy & presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts & consulting with customers to identify their needs & pain points.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record within Sales Development. They also have:
- New or upcoming graduates, or 1+ years' of experience in sales development.
- Quickly & efficiently fielding & qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, chat, & request for contact forms.
- From these conversations, you will master the art of discovery, & inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customers challenges.
- Ultimately identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant years of experience.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD: Were looking for a hungry, ambitious, & talented individual who has a passion for communications & wants to start their sales career at a world-class sales organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: You are right for this role if youre excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics, & contributing back to the team team through various leadership initiatives.
- DON'T SETTLE: You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth & success of Twilio by growing our sales pipeline. You have a can do attitude & are relentless in pursuing goals & solving problems.
The Sales Development team is central to Twilio's continued growth & the initial point of contact for potential customers. We lead all aspects of identifying & evaluating customers that will increase the sales pipeline & have a significant impact
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta, Georgia office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.