About the Job
The Secaucus Fashion Photo Studio is a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment with an average of over 100-200 inbound items daily & an average of 5,000 Studio Inventory (samples) a week. It comprises of Shipping/Receiving, Photography, Image Retouching, Product Copy, & Production for Walmart eCommerces Fashion Categories.
The Studio Coordinator possesses a strong organizational focus & sense of urgency to manage the day-to-day studio operations & serve as the central hub of Studio workflow; including, but not limited to, scheduling for photography sets, organizing & maintaining the studio space, partnering with internal & external partners on scheduling, facility troubleshooting, invoicing & payment setup, IT, property management, vendors, & freelancers.
- Keep Studio Space clean & organized; keep kitchen & cleaning/office supplies in-stock, safety & organization, greet external visitors, maintain the Studio Master Calendar of all tours, visits, shoots, & out-of-offices.
- Assist Production Lead in reporting of Studio Productivity: on-figure, Looklet, off-figure/stills, etc. Help update & maintain process documentation & enforce best practices & standard operating procedure.
- Partner with Photo Lead on sorting & understanding priority levels of incoming samples & schedule samples for photography
- Serve as Studios Help Desk Liaison by fielding IT-related issues & work with IT Dept to schedule & facilitate on-site troubleshooting. Promote workstation standardization; maintain order of computer supplies & needed accessories in stock.
- Keep supply closet in-stock. Work with Management & Finance Manager to vet new supply requests by assessing business need & budget allocation. Purchase/order supplies as needed, within supply budget.
- Partner closely with Finance & Accounting to ensure all Studio-related invoices & bills are being submitted on time & payments are processed. Onboard new vendors to BPM system & facilitate set up thru completion.
- Assist with Production for on-figure shoots by ordering catering/lunch orders, booking/confirming talent, ensuring Studio space is organized & ready, & other various production tasks as needed.
- 4 years minimum experience in a professional eCommerce, creative environment and/or photo studio operations (high volume experience a plus)
- Good understanding of creative and/or photo studio roles & responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with management & outside vendors
- Proficient working knowledge of Mac computing platforms, including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Proficiency with database management tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects & tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- BA or BFA Degree in related field
- 3+ years eCommerce/operational/creative or studio experience