Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Tapping into your analytical prowess, you will play a critical role in evolving HelloFresh's people strategy through data. Supporting the Associate Director of People Insights, you will use your analytical capabilities to translate employee data into key insights that drive the talent strategy of our Distribution Center network, the lifeblood of our business. The ideal candidate has a passion for data storytelling & thrives in a fast-paced & collaborative environment
- Partner directly with HR & Operations leaders at our Distribution Centers to operationalize workforce analytics, translating real-time insights into direct actions that take our strategy on the front lines to the next level.
- Transform unstructured data into actionable workforce insights using data computing & visualization platforms (e.g. SQL, Tableau, etc.).
- Build tools that support our local Distribution center teams by streamlining & automating manual reports, data collection processes, etc.
- Work with a wide range of audiences (technical & nontechnical). at our Distribution Centers, increasing data literacy & elevating teams capabilities to leverage quantitative insights
- Analytical: not only do you gravitate towards analytical reasoning & problem-solving, but enjoy the challenge of learning how to transform data into compelling stories that answer key business questions.
- A self-starter: You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile: You can pivot at the drop of a dime. Opportunities & challenges are always changing at our Distribution centers!
- Accurate: you have excellent attention to detail & can field multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously, delivering them on-time & with accuracy.
- A people person: you're intuitive, engaging, & outgoing. You are passionate about the people behind the data.
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity & handle confidential information with tact.
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or equivalent experience in a professional analytics or data insights role.
- 3-5 years analytics experience focused on delivering workforce insights & driving process improvement within your organization
- Strong SQL & experience in developing reporting on a BI platform (e.g. Tableau). Experience with data modeling & data science is a plus.
- Experience interacting with senior leaders of the organization, building trust & fostering collaboration
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, written, visual & verbal.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests from Day 1
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.