Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Manager to join the Brand Marketing Team. This is a critical role within the marketing organization & serves as the bridge between many internal & external partners to drive our business. There is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual to grow & learn within the role, with direct exposure to senior leaders within the organization.
The Brand Manager is responsible for leading & executing marketing programs that will drive traffic to our site, foot traffic to retail stores, sales, & repeat sales. The brand team sits across the marketing organization, driving cross-functional marketing strategy & developing full funnel campaigns to grow the business.
The ideal candidate is a strategic & creative thinker, highly detail-oriented & organized with experience in brand strategy or campaign management. Were looking for teammates who are curious, goal-oriented, collaborative, & excited to drive Caspers mission forward.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Lead overall brand campaign development & 360 marketing campaigns that drive traffic & sales
- Lead the development of campaign briefs, working with consumer insights, analytics & growth marketing to leverage data & determine campaign goals
- Manage end-to-end campaign development, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure projects stay on track & on strategy
- Support ongoing performance reporting, optimizing evergreen campaigns & using learnings to inform future initiatives
- Partner with the creative & growth marketing teams to establish creative best practices
- Collaborate with ecomm & growth teams on promotional strategy, messaging & execution
- Act as client contact to agency partners, overseeing campaign development, production & delivery
- Own legal & finance workstreams for all integrated marketing initiatives
Our dream candidate is...
- The successful candidate will work extremely well with others, always act with a sense of urgency, provide creative solutions, & be able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience on a marketing or agency team or in a brand strategy role. Previous DTC or retail experience is a plus.
- Hungry, competitive, passionate self-starter with great attention to detail
- Energetic, enthusiastic, & has a get it done attitude
- Loves being the go-to person & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience managing full project lifecycle through to implementation, including managing cross-functional teams, project timelines, & task deadlines
- Bachelors degree
- Strong creative judgement in evaluating campaign ideas against marketing briefs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence & build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with experience monitoring performance & optimizing campaign creative
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Hybrid work schedule, some days in the office & some working in the coziness of your own home
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!