The Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for payables activities across the organization which include various entities & subsidiaries. You must be adaptable & demonstrate strong time management & task prioritization skills with an interest in supporting & improving the accounting process.
What you'll do:
- Assist with invoice processing
- Onboard & maintain good standing relationships with vendors
- Take ownership of month end bank reconciliations & prepare various journal entries as needed
- Audit internal expense reports & costs are coded correctly
- Assist with audit tasks & provide supporting documents
How you'll measure success:
- Enter & review invoices via Coupa across multiple entities accurately & timely
- Create new employee accounts within Coupa, Egencia, & Netsuite
- Assist in the month end close process for invoicing, P-cards & bank statements
- Improve operational efficiency within Accounts Payable
What you're great at:
- 2+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Developed skills in processing invoices with high accuracy & familiarity with multi entity
- Strong knowledge in Coupa, Netsuite, & G Suite a plus
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & exhibit flexibility to meet constant deadlines
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $65,000 - 85,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.