About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding & are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
- Responsible for executing full-cycle of projects to implement Clarifai solutions for our largest customers.
- Key team member in ensuring the largest customers get on-boarded smoothly with minimal time-to-value from Clarifai solutions.
- Establishing program management as a discipline in a growth-stage startup.
You will be joining the growing technical program management team at Clarifai, reporting to the Lead Technical Program Manager. The role provides the opportunity to work for a growth-stage startup in an exciting technical area with high visibility & impact.
- You will lead project teams through influence, coordinating the activities of software engineers, machine learning researchers, & product managers to create high-quality deliverables that meet customer demands.
- You will provide hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, & external communications with customers to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- You'll manage program schedules, identify possible issues & clearly communicate them to key partners.
- You will take responsibility for customer deliverables, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Full project lifecycle responsibility starting after deal-signing & until operationalizing of the implemented solution.
What You Bring:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a technical program manager or technical consultant, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented; Organized; Collaborative; Excellent communicator; Multi-tasker
- Proven successful program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts during career
- Ability to mix technical acumen with simple language to communicate message.
- Experience working with engineering & customers in enterprise software or related technical fields
- Experience as a software engineer & program/project manager
Weeks 1 & 2:
- Learn about the largest Clarifai customers that you will be managing
- Meet with internal & external partners.
- Start learning about Clarifai solutions from the customer perspective.
Weeks 3 & 4:
- Propose or revise project plans for meeting customer objectives.
- Gain acceptance for new/revised plans with internal & external partners.
Second month onwards:
- Assume day-to-day & end-to-end ownership of onboarding & solution implementation projects for the largest customers.