Galileo is looking for a lead nurse practitioner with strong clinical experience in complex care & an interest in improving health outcomes for New Yorkers who need it the most. Unlike in traditional practices, at Galileo youll be given the time & tools necessary to truly solve patient issues in a proactive manner, work with an excellent team of multi-disciplinary experts, & be at the frontier of modern medicine.
Heres what youll do:
- Act as a key leader on our clinical team, which provides exceptional care to cohorts of complex Medicare/Medicaid patients
- Drive ongoing improvements for our care model, optimizing outcomes while decreasing inefficiency
Wed love to hear from you if you have the following:
- 5+ years of clinical experience in complex care, chronic care, & primary care
- Innovative & creative leadership qualities
- Proven experience with successful behavior modification
- Comfort with basic procedural skills, particularly vaccination & phlebotomy
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.