They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Head of Global Business Development will join as a key member of the global enterprise sales team with responsibility to work with all Gympass country teams to deliver their FY revenue & sales targets. The role is intended for a subject-matter-expert with experience directly working with or leading corporate benefits programs. With this deep industry experience, the Director of Global Business Develop will act as a mentor, coach & advisor to Gympass sellers & corporate clients around the world.
What You'll Do...
- Build strong relationships with key clients using industry skills & experience to develop C-level partnerships with a focus on Fortune 1000 clients.
- Leverage industry experience to help the EVP Global Sales direct corporate sales strategy, training & tactical execution.
- Mentor & coach Gympass corporate sellers as they engage with HR clients.
- Advise Gympass corporate clients on how to successfully implement Benefits & Wellness programs in their firms
- Help train new Gympass sellers (either new hires or as we expand to new countries) on best practices for winning the trust & confidence of their corporate HR clients.
- Help EVP Global Sales identify new markets & opportunities such as leveraging insurance reimbursement or corporate benefits platforms.
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums & events.
You Should Have....
- 8-10 years experience directly working with or leading corporate benefits programs
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior Head of Global Benefits preferred
- Willing to travel globally 30-50%
- Strong ability to coach, mentor & advise sellers & corporate clients
- Track record of success in building strong relationships
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.