Social Community Manager
MakeSpace is looking for a Social Community Manager to help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. With our full-service experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app, were making space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 31 cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a Community Manager to join the Brand team. Reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will facilitate customer interactions & grow our community on social media. This person will positively engage current & potential customers, while quickly problem solving complaints.
In this role, the community manager will be responsible for managing the ongoing health of our digital community & reporting back on what customers are saying to us. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on customer experience, while developing unique skill sets in marketing & customer service.
- Actively monitor & respond to customer reviews via Yelp, Google, Trustpilot, BBB, & Yotpo.
- Actively monitor, respond, & facilitate resolutions to all social media posts & DMs from existing customers.
- Engage & delight our audience through positive comments, responses, & messages in our brand voice.
- Quickly problem solve customer issues by acting as liaison between customer & internal teams
- Manage relationships with influencers via social media
- Respond to all Yelp & Google DMs & questions.
- Ensure prospective customer DMs & posts are routed to the Sales team.
- Develop weekly & monthly reporting on health of our online community
- Source customer stories & reviews to be used in marketing materials
- Assist in the creation of the Voice of the Customer report. Eventually take ownership of report creation & distribution.
- Review NPS comments. Route any inquiries to the correct team, taking direct ownership of an issue when appropriate.
- Develop weekly content to go live on our Instagram, Pinterest, & Facebook pages
- Re-share blog articles to our Twitter account
- Monitor, report, & optimize organic social presence
- 3+ years of marketing and/or customer service experience
- Strong writing abilities, especially when it comes to social media captions & responses
- Prior experience writing for a brand on social media a plus
- Comfortable with data & reporting week over week performance
- Ability to develop & design basic presentations with key findings
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- Ability to coordinate between multiple teams, providing necessary context to resolve customer issues as quickly as possible
- Experience working with social listening & publishing tools a plus
- Basic photoshop skills to create social content
- Strong design perspective, ability to curate visual imagery
- Creative thinker who can easily develop new ideas for social media content
- Loves all things related to home organization & minimalist living
- Base salary & a 401(k) with matching
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet
- Beautiful office in Lower Manhattan with massive outdoor spaces for lunch, work, & play :)
MakeSpace culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.