Booking.com is the worlds #1 accommodation site & the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Our mission to empower people to experience the world is spearheaded from our headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop our business in more than 200 countries worldwide. We have scaled at incredible speed & we are currently embarking on our next chapter experiences, loyalty, messaging, homes & apartments & we are actively recruiting the next generation of experienced professionals.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter, based in our Global Headquarters who will focus & supporting tech teams across our Marketing business unit.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, dynamic, highly motivated & hard-working individuals with a flair for data-driven tech recruitment, to join a fun team.
This role is based at our Amsterdam Headquarters & depending on the best fit for you & the business needs, you will report into the Global Recruitment Manager Marketing.
- Acting as a talent advisor providing outstanding guidance to hiring teams to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Booking.com & external talent.
- Find ways to improve how we work, & not just incremental improvements but also long term changes that can change how we do business.
- Work closely with the business throughout the search process providing consistent communication & incredible service.
- Building out talent networks & tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Use data to create, measure & scale smart recruiting strategies
- Build & maintain network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Responsible for candidate generation, whilst providing a first class candidate experience
- A proven track record of 4+ years of recruitment experience within a multinational environment
- Proven experience of hiring in the Software Engineering (full stack, backend, frontend) space
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as one off specialist searches
- Experience building relationships with both internal & external parties
- Experienced negotiator & ability to close on deals
- Strong organisational skills & ability to manage complex operational processes
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, & delivering significant impact as a Recruiter
- Gathers market data & landscape for the Hiring Manager to help influence hiring strategies & decision making
- Works independently, motivated by own drive & enthusiasm & has demonstrated the ability to work well in a team
- Superb communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage with hiring teams
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn new things & improving existing processes
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution anticipates roadblocks & proactively creates solutions to ensure success
- Strong passion for Recruitment
Please note: To be eligible for this role you need to have a valid working visa/permit to work in the EU.