TITLE: Project Coordinator
LOCATION: NEW YORK
REPORTS TO: SVP, Delivery & Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Organic is a digital agency focused on designing resilient brands at the intersection of culture, commerce & behaviors.
Founded in 1994, & part of the Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, Organic is located in New York City, San Francisco, & Detroit.
Organic offers a generous benefits package along with great perks! But, more than that, Organic's internal culture; the day-to-day way we interact with & treat each other is what is extraordinary. We've created a culture that is open, collaborative & diverse. We thrive on work that is exceptional, & creative ideas that encourage participation & innovation.
To learn more, visitwww.organic.com
To support project momentum leveraging Organic process & tools across departments, clients, teams, culture, ultimately improving the way we work. You will be responsible for the coordination, execution, & completion of specific client or agency tasks ensuring commitment & quality through completion of every project.
- Seek & manage tasks as requested by Project Manager on various client deliverables.
- Development of timeline creation & critical milestones.
- Support estimate development, job cost reconciliation, billing & invoicing process.
- Gain an understanding of internal centers of excellence & external partners as it relates to project development & execution.
- Learn orchestration & collaboration skills as part of the project management discipline.
- Assists resource management team in sourcing, securing & management of internal & freelance agency talent pools
- Support the tasks required to get the agency prepared for a new business pitch.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 0-2 years full-time office experience or other relevant experience
- Proficient in key software: MS Office tools.
- Entry level agency experience a plus.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.