Were excited to be looking for a Senior Associate of Recruiting to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Manager of People & Recruiting, youll join a small (but mighty!) People team to help oversee the recruiting process from start to finish & hire the best talent to join the Brooklinen team.
Youre the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about recruiting, thrive in a fast-paced environment, & go the extra mile to create a best-in-class candidate experience. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do
- Oversee the recruiting process end-to-end, including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, scheduling, & extending offers
- Partner with hiring managers to help define the job requirements, responsibilities, & hiring process
- Proactively source candidates through LinkedIn & referrals to build a pipeline of active & passive talent
- Communicate the Brooklinen brand story & company culture in a compelling way to get candidates excited about joining our team
- Provide a welcoming, transparent, & high-touch interview experience for all candidates who enter our hiring process
- Maintain our Application Tracking System by posting & unposting roles, setting up interview plans, creating & assigning interview scorecards, & moving candidates through the interview stages
We're looking for someone who brings
- 3+ years of recruiting experience; agency experience is a plus
- Experience managing the recruitment process for multiple roles
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System & LinkedIn Recruiter
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, & organizational skills
- A deep sense of personal accountability, genuine love of collaboration, & passion for growing a career in recruiting
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.