Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries.
Moda Operandi is seeking a Brand Operations Assistant to be the cross functional point person between warehouse, planning, merchandising, marketing, accounts payable, customer care etc. focusing on order confirmations, receipts, discrepancies, inventory & returns.
This is a hybrid role with 1 day a week in our Brooklyn NYC office required.
Salary Range: $42,000 min to $50,000 max, based upon experience.
Moda abides by the NYC vaccination mandate for workplaces, as such only candidates with completed covid-19 vaccinations will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide cross functional support regarding deliveries, discrepancies, inventory, returns & other merchandise operations related functions.
- Liaise effectively & expediently with brand partners
- Review order confirmations & send comments to brands in a timely manner
- Reach out to brands regarding delivery of goods
- Reach out to brands regarding discrepancies (short shipment, over shipped, incorrect item, etc.)
- Reach out to brands regarding GTIN codes
- Complete any Returns to Brands in a timely manner
- Notify the Customer Care Team of brand issues, delays, updates etc.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft & Google applications required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required
- Exceptional organizational & prioritization skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively, listen, & value differing perspectives
- Must be self-motivated, flexible & agile
- Composed demeanor & a positive attitude
- Basic understanding of the fashion & luxury goods industry
Benefits of Joining Moda Operandi:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including Head Space
- Wellness Program including memberships to HeadSpace, Carrot & OneMedical
- Generous merchandise discounts
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.