Napkyn is a fully accredited Google Marketing Platform (GMP) sales partner. We help brands build stronger digital connections with consumers through nimble & strategic engagement models, providing advertising & data strategy, training, technology design & hands-on campaign management.
As a Kepler Group company, Napkyn draws from Kepler's strategic, technology-and data-driven marketing expertise to provide world-class Google marketing support.
The Napkyn team is guided by Keplers values:
- Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, were proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as a Best Place to Work for 2022, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun, authentic, empathetic, & ever-in-motion. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
- We're human. You'll have an option to join Employee Resource Groups, DEI initiatives, & altruism efforts to bring positive societal impact.
Digital Media Solutions Team Summary:
Within Napkyn, the Digital Media Solutions (DMS) team is purpose-built to provide streamlined GMP setup, technical support, training, & campaign design & optimization. This includes a mix of self-service clients for whom we primarily provide advisory services, & managed-service clients for whom we provide hands-on campaign management. Our media approach is based on longstanding Napkyn best practices & IP transferred from Kepler, which runs over $1 billion in media per year for some of the worlds most iconic brands. You will play a central role in developing & upskilling a team of US-based direct reports, with potential support from team members in Costa Rica, Canada or other countries as Napkyns office network & resource mix continues to evolve.
You will directly influence how we develop & execute a highly scalable managed service model, featuring high levels of standardization, automation, & repeatable frameworks. You may also influence our offerings related to data governance consulting, client training, & self-service licensing.
Top Priorities of this Role - the 5 Ps:
- PROCESS: Collaborate with leaders & teammates to create an operational machine to efficiently & effectively service GMP at scale, including billing/finance, project management, campaign execution, & client management.
- PEOPLE: Lead & nurture a client delivery team, help us design a scaled managed service media model that integrates analytics & tech services.
- PLATFORM PERFORMANCE: Collaborate with colleagues within Platform Solutions to ensure best-in-class business practices across media planning, buying, reporting, insight generation, & optimization.
- PLANNING: You will partner with clients to understand their business goals & marketing objectives, & then develop & execute strategic plans that deliver on those objectives. You will also lead collaboration & communications with senior clients & be accountable for client success.
- PROMOTION: Support Napkyns leadership status within the industry, including company sales & marketing efforts, as well as documentation of Tech Maturity Projects for Google.
- Become expert in all things related to Google Marketing Platform, from a strategic use case perspective to a certified standard of technical proficiency, leveraging Google programmatic media tools for maximum impact primarily via DV360, CM360, & SA360, with a growing importance of understanding Google Cloud (including Ads Data Hub & Big Query) & Google Analytics 360 (GA4).
- Help develop processes for onboarding new clients, including team responsibilities, legal, billing.
- Work with Napkyn clients & understand their business goals, marketing objectives, & competitive constraints.
- Help your team think through defining media strategy & translating that to effective media buying & ad operations.
- Help build & define reporting & analytics offerings, collaborating with the Analytics & Tech team.
- Define & manage how the team monitors client campaign performance - expect more help from an account manager lead as the team grows
- Inform development of specialized tools (KIP or otherwise) with the Marketing Systems Strategy team, automating processes & techniques to support this new streamlined service approach
- Develop strong relationships with GMP technical support & platform partnership teams, providing product & service layer feedback.
- Manage a team of Napkyns Managed Service media support staff in US (and CR/CA as applicable), while also supporting Kepler teams on Google inquiries & thought leadership
- 3 - 6+ years of experience in digital advertising media account management or consulting, including programmatic campaigns, driven by data & technology
- Preferably expertise working with or planning within the Google Marketing Platform: Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Google Analytics 360, Google Cloud
- A hunger to help build the foremost Google Marketing Platform partner in the world
- Passion for process innovation & streamlining
- Interest in building an efficiency-driven, rather than strategy-driven, client service model
- Strong organizational skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to build relationships, work well with partners & teammates
- Comfort with ambiguity; a desire to trailblaze
- Strong analytical skills; must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, & internet technologies
- Excellent listening, presentation, business writing, & communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Deep knowledge of modern marketers needs for data-driven marketing
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here