Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Operations Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
The Operations Manager, Customer Care (CC) is an integral part of our rapidly growing team & will lead, support & oversee the contact center operations currently located in Newark, NJ. The Operations Manager demonstrates their passion for the HelloFresh brand & enhancing our customers experiences through leading a team of Supervisors & Team Leads that support the development of agent staff. This position will also be tasked with holding regular calibration meetings to further grow the quality of our services & identifying transformational opportunities to improve the employee & customer experience.
- Directly lead the CC Supervisor team providing leadership, coaching & motivation towards delivering the optimal customer experience for HelloFresh customers
- Manage operational performance with accountability for key CC Metrics, including: SLAs, AHT, NPS, CSAT, quality, retention & similar performance indicators across all channels (voice, email, chat)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function including partnering with the Associate Director in transforming the onsite operations to continue to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Operate as a direct liaison between agents & CC leadership & hold regular employee meetings to increase employee engagement
- Conduct weekly interaction calibration sessions with Operations & Quality Assurance teams to understand quality trends & opportunities
- Leverage available data & reports to understand team performance & make changes/recommendations based on those insights
- Work closely with key stakeholders to enhance processes that will deliver the optimal customer experience & business goals
- Support executive escalations, identify real & potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions & risk mitigation plans
- Perform other duties as required
- Customer obsessed You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- A Foodie- fanatical about food!
- A strong written & verbal communicator
- An expert in delivering effective solutions & identifying problems.
- A builder of relationships & demonstrate strong leadership with the ability to influence others.
- Impeccable with your attention to data & detail, time management, & organization.
- Passionate about people development & coaching others to excel.
- Associates degree required. Bachelors degree preferred
- 4 years of contact center management or customer service operations required
- 2 years of direct experience leading multi-level teams required
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & CRM tools is a plus!
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk & on a computer
- Communication with customers via telephone, email, & live chat interactions
- Reading information on a computer screen & inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.