WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp's platform to reach, recruit & engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team! In this role, youll play an integral part in managing our Enterprise Clients, build & nurture relationships with Key Decision Makers & learn how to become a trusted advisor & thought leader in the HR technology & recruitment space.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about building & maintaining strong relationships while embracing challenges.
- Manage a book of business of 10-15 Enterprise Clients
- Own the execution, optimization, success & scale of each client in your book of business
- Meet & exceed renewal & upsell quota
- Deeply understand our product suite; you should be able to identify a customer challenge & how our technology can help solve that problem
- Lead client on-boarding by managing internal resources & client deliverables
- Set KPIs with customers & analyze performance
- Be comfortable interfacing internally with Sales, Product/Engineering, Marketing, Branding, Operations & more
- Think outside the box & love what you do!
- You have 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- You have the discipline to manage & constantly re-prioritize many open tasks
- Youre exceptionally organized & detail-oriented
- You know how to identify a challenge, build an action plan & execute on it
- Youre a self-starter that can work independently
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You're an engaging & confident storyteller who informs & excites people
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments & are adaptable to your role extending past traditional functions
- You welcome change & the opportunity to build something meaningful
- You are eager to learn new things - technology, methods, tools, customer businesses, product features, etc.
- You have experience in Talent Acquisition / Recruiting (an advantage)
- You have experience in Project Management (an advantage)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's & more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew & Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).