We are looking for a high-performing analytical & collaborative person to join our Treasury team. This person will manage our global cash as a cash analyst. The main focus of the role will be to track cash activity & balances, produce ongoing global cash forecasts, provide insights & reports on trends, & make recommendations to senior finance & business leaders to maximize opportunity & manage risk.
This is an opportunity that affords significant exposure & impact on the companys corporate finance profile & strategic outlook, as well as tremendous professional development in a high paced, growing international environment. Although were a small team, we work at a complex & dynamic company -- so youll have an interesting mix of strategic & operational responsibilities not typically found a 6-year old company. The role will be based in our New York office, but will also require occasional travel & close partnership with colleagues in the UK & Germany.
About the team
Our small Treasury team at Harrys is responsible for managing the companys cash, debt, equity & risk management programs.
What youll do
- Record & track daily balances & cash activity
- Provide variance analysis of forecasts & performance of investment accounts
- Collaborate across functions & countries to analyze cash flow sources & needs
- Own the global 13-week rolling cash flow forecast
- Optimize bank/investment account balances to minimize fees/maximize returns
- Review bank service charges, credit facility fees & interest expense
- Collaborate on the monthly Treasury management report, provided to C Suite
- Prepare documentation for banks & vendors for opening & closing accounts
- Correspond with banks regarding operational issues & transactions
- Develop treasury policies, bank account inventory, authorized signer records
- Implement systems / tools to track, forecast, analyze & report on cash activities
- Evaluate & implement new treasury processes, products, & technologies
- Assist the Treasurer with special projects
This should describe you
- Ability to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions & make recommendation
- Ability to create strong relationships with cross-functional partners across Harrys
- Ability to operate in a high paced, complex multinational environment with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of international cash management technical operations, & bank account administration
- Strong proficiency in office applications; experience with Treasury management systems, ERP systems (SAP preferred), & various banking platforms
- Knowledge of corporate finance fundamentals such as debt, foreign exchange, treasury controls, & compliance practices
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field, with 5+ years of international corporate cash management experience
- Certified Treasury Professional certification, Sarbanes-Oxley experience, and/or German-speaking a plus
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with
- Report to the Corporate Treasurer
- Be a member of the Finance team
- Work cross-functionally with sales, planning, operations, & finance teams in the US, UK, & Germany
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.