What You'd Do:
- Manage the day-to-day client interaction participating in client status calls, providing media updates, & overall status of running campaigns managing client expectations.
- Accountable for the ongoing performance of one or more managed campaigns bringing as understanding & ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Develop media plans, from initial brief to full plan, with direction from internal stakeholders.
- Track campaigns to ensure they are performing as planned meeting and/or exceeding client objectives & efficiency goals.
- Analyze audit statements & syndicated research to assist in developing partner selection, program details, & other buying strategies for maximizing media dollars.
- Oversee trafficking, reporting & insights between the planning & buying team.
- Occasionally lead client & vendor meetings assisting the Manager with providing media plan recommendations.
- Manage campaign budgets & client financials including media budgets, media spend summaries, & monthly media billing process.
- Ensure all media team members, creative, & account deliverables are tracking against clients expectations & meeting media best practices.
- Manage & mentor analysts for growth & performance, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product.
What You've Got:
- 1-3 years of experience in a media planning role, with emphasis on digital (and integrated) planning & campaign management
- Ability to develop a media plan & coordinate launch of a media campaign with minimal direction
- In-depth Excel knowledge experience: pivot tables, formulas, & data visualization tools
- Experience using G-Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of media financial process
- Some experience with the executional side of media buying across biddable & native platforms in any of the following: Highlight anything required or add on please Buying in these platforms is not a must but understanding how to plan for these platforms is.
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Google: DV360, Google Ads, YouTube
- Knowledge in the various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- Management/mentorship of a direct report or team a plus