Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About the role:
We're seeking a Junior Recruiter with a background supporting a variety of teams across Engineering & GTM (Go-to-Market) at either a small tech startup or a large successful technology company. You should have a strong understanding of the technology industry, have experience working with several hiring managers, & have experience filling roles across different departments in a fast-paced environment.
You should be well-versed in building & managing your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position, & you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from sourcing & screening candidates, to coordinating interviews, & working with the hiring team to evaluate & extend offers.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across a broad range of roles, especially those on engineering, sales, & business teams
- Proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, & pitch candidates on Foursquare's mission & core values
- Coordinate & support DEI recruitment initiatives
- Special talent and/or HR-related projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience with full-cycle recruitment
- Strong ability to source & build candidate pipelines using LinkedIn Recruiter
- A passion for people & building great teams
- Excellent communicator, both written & verbal
- Demonstrated project management capabilities & strong sense of accountability
- Experience with an ATS and/or HRIS, preferably Greenhouse
- Bachelors Degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.