Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in over 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
TodayTix hires candidates from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, & abilities. We provide necessary accommodation during the interview process & in the workplace.
About the Position
TodayTix is looking for a results-driven, highly organized, & data-savvy Paid Social Manager to join the Growth Marketing team at our Tribeca office in NYC. As the Paid Social Manager, you will play a critical role in developing the overall strategy for one of our core marketing channels, & lead paid social campaigns from tactical execution, optimization to reporting. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, data-driven, & has experience in direct response customer acquisition & performance marketing.
- Own & develop a cohesive, full-funnel & results-oriented paid social strategy, primarily on Facebook & Instagram
- Support multiple launches & enhancements globally, monitor & optimize daily bids & campaigns on paid social platforms to hit targets for core KPIs.
- Handle all reporting for paid social media campaigns, inclusive of actionable insights on target audiences & creative performance
- Partner with regional stakeholders across the Marketing & Accounts teams to translate supply-side opportunities & challenges into tactical media plans.
- Work closely with the Creative & Brand team to conceptualize, execute, & optimize creative & ad copy
- Dive into the data to detect patterns & uncover insights to further inform our Facebook strategy
- Identify new opportunities for paid social strategy & stay on top of new optimization & creative trends. Recommend new platforms, tactics & strategies in the paid social space
- Own the budget & pacing for paid social channels to ensure success based on company goals
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience with a focus on directly managing paid social campaigns (direct-to-consumer/e-commerce preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Facebook platform; full knowledge of all bidding, targeting & optimization capabilities; up-to-date with best practices & the latest tactics
- Track record of driving sales/revenue while positively impacting CAC efficiency
- Well-versed in web analytics, app tracking & strong ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Exceptional data analytics skills; ability to draw conclusions from data & form actionable insights
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication & relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold & innovative ideas for growth) & at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating & optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data & solving problems)
- Experience or exposure to other paid social platforms (i.e. Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.) a plus
- Photoshop & video editing skills a plus
Good to know...
TodayTix takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Flexible PTO
- Health & wellness offerings:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans with generous contributions from the organization
- Free membership to One Medical Group
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Flexible spending account
- Life & disability insurance
- Each office has its own flavor of food fun, but all offer office snacks & weekly company lunches
- Retirement program with company matching