Director of Product Management, Classification Products
Location: New York
Reporting Relationship: VP, Product Management for Brand Safety & Geo
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
The Product Director, Classification Products, is a critical & highly visible role that will own & deliver new product development of DVs world-class Content Classification & Contextual Analysis system. As a Director of Product Management, youll manage a team of Product Managers building a system that analyzes hundreds of millions of pages & videos per day, combining Ontological & Machine Learning approaches to provide leading global brands with the most accurate & safe results in any digital environment, including Apps, Web, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Classification product roadmap, ideate innovative features, formulate product strategy, assess competitive landscape, collect requirements, work closely with engineering teams, & evangelize product capabilities internally & externally. Youll manage other Product Managers & help lead a cross functional team that creates products for advertisers & publishers across the digital landscape.
The ideal candidate is data driven, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data & has extensive product management experience. Leadership skills & outstanding analytical skills are crucial for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn about content classification is key for success in this role.
- Manage a team of Product Managers & lead the ideation, technical development & launch of DVs Content Classification products
- Understand product's strategic & competitive position & deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Lead roadmap creation across all Classification products
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to ensure successful launches
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Collect feedback & functional needs from global internal teams & customers, & develop product requirements accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 8+ years of combined full time working experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance & leadership
- Successfully led new product development driving all aspects from concept to launch.
- Bachelors degree in Quantitative/Technical field
- Experience with product lifecycle management of revenue generating software products in a B2B setting
- Knowledge about content classification
- Experience with ML based classification
- Hands-on experience with SQL