Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents around the world.
About the Role
As the HR Business Partner/Manager of People, you will play a pivotal role at HelloFresh, bringing objectivity to the DC team & value to the business by working closely with the Senior Manager of People to execute the strategic direction, drive performance through people & build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement. You will provide HR support & ensure the execution of day-to-day HR operations & office management for a team of over 2,000 at the distribution center in Richmond, CA.
What You'll Do
- As an HR Business partner, work to build solid relationships with functional leaders
- Be a role model leader & a champion of change, building organizational trust & promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering & communicating regularly leadership on trends
- Provide coaching & guidance to leaders & employees regarding employment issues in such areas as policy & procedure interpretation/application, coaching & corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans & terminations
- Spearhead initiatives for client groups by developing programs & services to increase employee engagement, retention & job satisfaction
- Support Talent Management events (succession planning) in partnership with the Senior Manager of People, L&OD COE, & leadership to ensure a solid talent pipeline is available & employees are prepared to assume positions of greater responsibility
- In partnership with L&OD COE, deliver onboarding, leadership training for all leaders, & compliance training on various HR topics, including ethics, labor laws, policies, & procedures
- Support the performance management process & provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews & evaluations. Provide training & consultation as necessary
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters and/or HR Certifications preferred
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Human Resources preferably with experience in an operations/distribution HR role
- Possess a solid understanding of HR issues specific to start-up and/or CPG & tech companies
- Be an innovative, strategic thinker who can effectively leverage data to improve efficiency in a production-focused operational environment
- Have a track record as a successful change agent who has leveraged an HR Business partner model to transform operations through people
- A highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with & influence key business leaders & build high functioning teams
- Strong knowledge & experience with federal, state & local employment laws
- Ability to develop & execute a proactive employee & labor relations strategy focused on building leadership skills to promote employee engagement
- Attention to detail & excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, listening, verbal & written communication skills
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.