CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Head of Airline Partnerships will play a critical role in CLEARs growth strategy within the aviation vertical. Reporting to the SVP of Corporate Affairs, this is a new role that is high impact & requires the ability to be both strategic & execution oriented.
What you will do:
- Spearhead the strategy & further develop CLEARs role in the aviation industry, internally & externally
- Act as a consultative partner understand the needs & capabilities of both CLEAR & the airline, airport, or other industry participant & craft solutions that benefit all stakeholders.
Deliver competitive intelligence & think creatively about ways to increase the companys value to customers, partners & other industry stakeholders
- Build & maintain relationships with Airline, Airport & third-party partners
- Conduct business reviews to ensure partners are satisfied with CLEAR & focus on ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the product management team, & with customers & partners, to ensure that CLEAR delivers products & services which exceed expectations.
Who you are:
7+ years of Relationship Management experience ideally in the Airline or Airport Industry. Alternatively, you manage airline relations at a third-party company.
- Strong leadership & people skills with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work & communicate effectively in technical & non-technical environments
- A rare combination of high-level vision & pragmatism. Must be able to think big about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities & having a commitment to data-driven decision making
- Genuine comfort & effectiveness as both a manager & a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, & a willingness to be as hands-on as required
- The ability to think like an owner; the ideal candidate will embrace accountability & will be efficient with both time & capital. Experience with P&L management a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
- Bachelors Degree