What is an Alfred Shopper?
As an Alfred Shopper you will be paired with residents to manage their shopping needs on a weekly basis. This could range from managing a household grocery list to going to the pharmacy to ensure your resident has the essentials. Our shoppers need to be efficient with their time & ensure we are meeting the needs of our residents. This person needs to be thorough to get all items & understand the residents preferences in order to adapt when something is not available. Ideally, the Alfred Shopper will have a wide range of product knowledge to be able to make the best choices, as well as over time, be able to make personalized recommendations to the resident to help further support their lifestyle. We are looking for Specialists who have a desire to learn & grow with the organization as we expand into additional services in compliance with the changing environment.
Alfred Shoppers will work with a variety of clients with different preferences for themselves & their families; this could range from needing to purchase for young children, pets, etc. As an Alfred Shopper you must travel in & around the local stores your clients live in a variety of weather conditions. Alfred Shoppers must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company that's trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth, who have a desire to grow with us, & continue to improve the way we do things.
How youll help us to be successful
- Develop relationships with residents that facilitate your ability to anticipate or identify needs & make recommendations to improve their lives.
- Possess a broad range of product knowledge to make the right choices for your residents.
- Showcase knowledge of the residents neighborhood to highlight local shopping opportunities & integrate community shops into the residents routine.
- Ability to carefully locate & select items in the store.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment where you work autonomously.
- Able to think on your toes.
- Go above & beyond to get the job done
What Else Youll Need
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Own or have to access a car, have a valid drivers license & insurance
- Proficiency in using a smartphone to manage tasks & communication
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, maneuver in small spaces, bend & grip with your hands
- Comfortable & able to work in homes with pets, including dogs & cats
- Must be at least 21 years old
**Safety equipment & products will be provided to all Alfred Shoppers.