Welcome to Jetty a new financial services company giving renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations. Our goal is to build intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love & protect the things they care about the most.
As we continue to rapidly scale the business, we are looking for a strategically focused Sales Enablement Manager to help drive efficiency & effectiveness across our Sales & Partner Success teams. In this important new role, you will manage the creation & deployment of collateral & training materials, as well as explore & implement tools to support our Go-to-Market teams.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop collateral & materials our Go-to-Market teams need to understand & sell Jetty products
- Build relationships with a wide variety of internal stakeholders to understand their challenges & collateral needs
- Work with our in-house design team to bring content to life
- Support the development & delivery of Sales & Partner Success playbooks
- Ensure allGo-to-Market materials are aligned with our core brand positioning
- Develop continuous learning programs for Go-to-Market teams to ensure consistency of messaging & approach
- Explore & implement systems for tracking content usage & effectiveness
- Participate in the selection & implementation of technology used by Go-to-Market teams to increase productivity
- Conduct ongoing funnel analysis in conjunction with our Sales Operations & Demand Generation teams to inform priorities
- Develop materials to support on-boarding programs for new Go-to-Market hires
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within a high-growth B2B organization
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, & best practices
- Knowledge of sales training best practices
- Highly developed training, presentation, & written communication skills.
- High proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Data-driven thinker able to use metrics & to inform tactical priorities
- Highly organized & comfortable project managing multiple programs simultaneously
- Energized by collaborating with different teams & personalities
- Ability to break down & present complex problems in a simplified way
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable & effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, & inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters & real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy & protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, & Valar, & has growing teams in New York City & Atlanta. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee