At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, & collaborative Product Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will develop a deep understanding of Branch products, customers, & our competitive landscape. Familiar with mobile & B2B, you build deep empathy with customers & use excellent business judgement to create valuable products that help solve their most valuable problems.
As a Product Manager, youll get to:
- Develop rapidly as a PM, enjoying ownership of meaningful projects & products, with ongoing investment in your skills & your career.
- Own your product through its lifecycle, measuring impact, evaluating hypotheses, & continuing to iterate solutions based on customer feedback.
- Help shape the future of our Universal Ads product in an exciting time for mobile ads attribution.
- Collaborate closely with our design & engineering teams to take products from R&D through to launch.
- Work cross-functionally with our customer-facing organization & customers to understand their needs, help define our product roadmap, manage product launches & train our field staff to sell the products you launch.
- Work closely with the largest consumer brands to improve their web & app user experiences.
- Partner with leading experts in the ad tech industry at Facebook, Google, Snap, Twitter, Apple & all of the top advertising networks.
- Become a subject matter expert for a suite of best-in-class products in the MarTech & AdTech space, setting you up for a successful career in one of the most dynamic industries in the world.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Product Management or adjacent fields. Experience in mobile, ad tech & technology companies is preferred.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem (including apps, app stores, & underpinning concepts such as SDKs, postbacks & deep-linking).
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem (including familiarity with Mobile measurement partners, ad networks, agencies, and/or ad platforms such as Facebook & Google).
- Strong analytical skills; ability to utilize tech to track outcomes & inform future decisions.
- A history of successfully shipping technical B2B products.
- A track record of working cross functionally (paying special attention to not just Product & Engineering partners, but also enabling Sales & Marketing organizations).
- Excellent communication skills: You are able to write clear & concise product & technical requirements.
- Strong organizational skills: You exercise great discipline in planning.
- Bachelors Degree or higher. CS degrees or equivalent experience preferred.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!