delivery.com is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our data team in NYC. The Data team supports the Product, Operations & Marketing teams in their daily functions & build tools with software engineers to scale & automate our ability to ingest, synthesize, present & then act upon in real-time. We are looking for someone with a passion for data & the ability to help guide delivery.com in using that data most effectively to drive the business forward.
- Analyze full business data on a regular basis & prepare visualizations with concise summaries of findings to assess the progress of new initiatives & features.
- Expand our use of mapping visualizations & analytics
- Support BI tool maintenance & improvements by interacting with members of other teams to understand their data needs
- Build & maintain customized dashboards within our BI tool & data feeds for teams whose needs reach beyond that of our BI tool
- This role will allow an analyst to understand, build & execute solutions for data & analytics needs & uses across all departments at delivery.com
Qualifications & Skills/Requirements
- Ability to quickly pick-up new technical skills, work independently & implement new ideas & processes
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize & work under pressure
- 1-2 years experience in data analytics, BI or equivalent
- Mid-level SQL & Advanced Excel experience required
- Looker, Tableau or similar BI tool experience a plus
- Experience with operational optimization or the e-commerce, on-demand, or hospitality industries is a plus
- This is a full-time salaried position, eligible for performance bonuses, & compensated at market competitive rates, including full benefits of health, dental, 401(k).
- Compensated at market competitive rates
- Full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k)
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee & tea, & fresh fruit
- Monthly credits for free food, plus employee discount on all orders placed through delivery.com
- Gorgeous waterfront views in our brand new downtown NYC office
*This is a full-time position, compensated at market competitive rates, & includes full benefits & 401(k).
delivery.com empowers the neighborhood economy by enabling customers to order online from their favorite local restaurants, wine & spirits shops, grocery stores, & laundry & dry-cleaning providers. Every day more than one million delivery.com customers explore their communities & order from over 11,000 local businesses while at home, at work, or on the go. With headquarters in New York & a growing international presence, delivery.com makes e-commerce an integral part of local daily life, helping customers shop, businesses grow, & neighborhoods thrive.