We are seeking a Talent Production Coordinator to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on the administrative support within the Talent Production Management team. Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, & communicates talent information with efficiency & ease. With the instructors work & wellbeing at top of mind, this role will support teams of Peloton talent with fairness, grace, humility, inclusion, & open-mindedness.
- Regularly coordinates Instructor specific support
- Organizes Instructor requests for streamlined communication & review. Requests include:
- Specialty social requests for members (Fans, The Comeback, etc)
- 3rd party capture requests for marketing & content assets (marketing spots)
- Corporate wellness requests
- Reviews Instructor content weekly; ongoing curation & organization of Instructor selects for regular asset usage. Editorializes & works closely with Programming QA Coordinator to deliver internal & external requests as necessary
- Organizes Instructor brand social assets
- Organizes Instructor resource documents
- On-site studio & event support for Instructors as needed
- E.g. special event Talent needs (eg. Peloton Homecoming)
- 2-3 years coordinating experience
- 1+ years working with talent and/or fitness experts, preferably at a media company
- Strong calendar organization & management skills
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Confidence, clear communication skills & a positive attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Open to a flexible working schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends & holidays
- Experience in Google Suite preferred.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.