Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is in search of a Technical Program Manager to focuson Big Data & Analytics. As a Technical Program Manager, you'll provide data sets, services, & infrastructure to help our business partners make sound, data-driven decisions. You will lead projects to manage large volumes of corporate data, enable data discovery & security, master & integrate disparate datasets, & deliver clean, secure platforms for reporting & advanced analytics.
In this role, you'll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, & communicate with various project stakeholders.
- Experience working on multiple projects with different stakeholders, & make data-driven decisions & judgment.
- Create detailed functional specifications that meet the business needs of our teams & balance business priorities vs. technical constraints.
- Define & maintain a product roadmap that optimally balances business priorities, implementation cost, & project risk.
- Drive & track the entire software life cycle, from requirements through design, implementation, testing, & deployment.
- Provide effective written & verbal status updates on the product roadmap.
- Have strong communication skills to interact with executives, non-technical & technical individuals.
- Proactively identify & resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, roadmap, financial, and/or technical goals.
- Align key internal & external partners to ensure scalable solutions & excellence in execution
- 6+ years of work experience in the role of data engineer, BI engineer, data architect, data team manager, or Technical Program Manager.
- Maturity, negotiation/influence, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- Ability to drive tough decision making, balancing business goals, technical implications.
- Ability to work independently, excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience implementing very large data warehouses & Big Data or Data Lake solutions
- Expert in writing SQL scripts.
- Expert knowledge in an enterprise-class RDBMS & Spark.
- A passion for technology.
- We are looking for someone who is keen to leverage their existing skills while trying new approaches.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Program Management on cross-functional projects.
- Experience working with data analytics tools & reporting platforms.
- Experience with data analysis using various scripting languages including SQL, tools, and/or platforms.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical & non-technical members.
- Solid communication skills & a team player.
- Open to the following locations: NY - IL - TX - WA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.