Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud & build new foundations for future growth. Were a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP & Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges & create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, & driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, & having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, & Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, & then do better things.
What team will you be on?
The marketing team serves as the face of the company, coordinating & producing all materials representing the business. We are responsible for reaching prospects, customers or targeted communities with compelling content that represents our company in the best possible light. We work across service lines, professions & strategists to build campaigns that drive pipeline for our sellers & enhance our share of voice in the market.
What will your role be?
The Digital Demand Gen Manager is responsible for executing, monitoring & reporting back on tactics that are live in your regional market. You will work closely with the regional SDRs, CSP marketing managers, & your global digital demand gen colleagues to highlight tactics & sales plays that are successful so that we can maximise our conversion rates through the lead journey. You may also be asked to specialise in certain areas of digital marketing to help with larger global campaigns & ongoing organic marketing tactics.
- Orchestrating multi-channel campaigns to drive demand in a competitive market
- Design & execute full marketing campaigns in conjunction with our other marketing functions
- Marketing & sales lead funnel reporting. You will need to track your campaigns from prospect through to SQL & report back to the senior management team
- Develop & execute cross functional & cross channel demand generation campaigns that deliver against ROI expectations & nurture the prospect through the whole lead journey
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of digital marketing & demand generation execution experience, with specific focus on planning & managing B2B demand generation programs using email marketing & marketing automation
- Experience & proficiency with marketing automation platforms/CRMS (preferred experience with Pardot, Salesforce, Drift & other Marketing tools).
- Results oriented strategist with the passion & ability to dramatically grow business results
- Strong understanding of the entire email marketing journey at a strategic & technical level
- Highly organized, innovative marketer with impeccable attention to detail, deadline driven & curious
- Create a robust digital marketing pipeline focusing on the development of qualified leads
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing, & adjust programs to maximize value
- Help drive the creation of effective assets & offers by providing valuable data-centric insights
- Measure, analyze, & report campaign performance & provide weekly reports on performance
- Work with sales & other stakeholders to create new demand opportunities
What are our perks?
- Meaningful & impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you & your mental health & wellbeing are #1. Thats why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, & resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when & how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside & learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. Were multi-cloud & proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, & points of view are celebrated & the individual is respected, included & empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether youre on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, youre an integral part of the team & well make sure you know whats up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated & individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.