Location:Croydon, South London
Salary: 13.00 an hour (contracted 37.5 hrs a week)+Overtime Available 19.50 premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week
Start Date:Immediate starts
If working for a premium health & fitness brand appeals to you, please get in touch. Since Pelotons U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company & has acquired celebrity fans such asDavid Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama andHugh Jackmanamongst others.
Peloton Interactive launched in London during September last year & has grown from strength to strength. With our recent expansion into the North of England, were bulking up our staff.
What were looking for:
Were seeking dedicated Bike Technicians/Mechanics to head up our Field Operations team in Rochdale. Youll be carrying out day to day repairs of our Peloton bike at commercial locations & residential homes whilst providing 5-star customer service.
If youre passionate about cycling & have mechanical background/good knowledge of bikes, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do:
Youll be visiting our customers & carrying out the necessary repairs on any moving parts. During most shifts, youll have a Peloton colleague riding along with you, helping to identify the issue.
Youll be fully trained on how to strip, repair & service the bike by one of our experienced technicians. Your daily duties will include:
- Perform in home product repairs at commercial locations & customers homes
- Involved in keeping track of stock & overseeing inventory
- Taking meticulous care of all the spare parts
- Deal with quality issues & liaising with members of staff overseas
- Assemble Peloton accessories & products in members homes
- Provide great customer service in educating customers on product setup
- Dynamic personality, & excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone & face to face
- Computer literate whilst communicating repair issues
- A passion for health, fitness & exercise
- Must have a valid drivers license & a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phones
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan