At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
We are OnDecks People Operations team. We think big & empower ONDK for the future. We understand our business. We seek all point of views. We build high-quality partnerships. We ask the right questions to push our partners to think critically about the business.
As the Recruiting Coordinator in our NYC office, your role reports into the Senior Manager of Talent Partnerships who is based in New York. The Talent Partnerships team facilitates incredible candidate & hiring manager experience in closing the skills gap at ONDK through recruitment. Youwill be embedded within a Recruiting team in the Denver office & coordinate all recruiting, interviewing, & hiring activities across the business, & primarily our technical teams.
As the Recruiting Coordinator at OnDeck on the Talent Partnerships team, you will:
- Ensure world class stakeholder experiences, including candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, senior leaders, & your colleagues on the People Ops team.
- Schedule, through our tools & systems, a high volume & wide variety of interview experiences across different teams & offices (although mostly in NYC & VA).
- Meet & greet all interviewing candidates, setting the stage for their first impression & overall perspective of our talent brand.
- Coordinate all up-front recruiting activities, including working with hiring managers & our Talent Partners to open new positions in our systems.
- Support special initiatives & projects on the recruiting team including enhancements to the candidate & hiring manager experience, recruiting data & analytics.
- Commit to the Talent Partner team goals, expectations, & norms; this year, we're hyper focused on diverse & inclusive experiences, researching & trying innovative recruiting technologies, & relentlessly iterating on our internal processes & structure.
- On rare (some, but rare) occasions, provide back-up support to our NYC office's front desk team.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline; we value skills obtained & experiences had in education environments.
- At least 1 year of hands-on recruitment coordination experience in dynamic, fast paced, high volume environments.
- Ability to articulate the company EVP (employee value prop) relative to mission, values, products, & culture.
- Technically inclined, able to navigate our internal HR tech stack (including Greenhouse & integrated sourcing tools).
- Detail oriented, prefer checking & rechecking your own work & the work of others to ensure accuracy.
- Adaptive & embracive of a changing environment, often working in somewhat ambiguous or evolving business situations.
- Proactive mentality with strong ability to work autonomously, make your own decisions, & effectively manage your time.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill driven by enthusiasm, energy, humility, humbleness, & sense of humor.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing & thriving enterprises. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, were reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble & strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each & every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**