Director of Industry Automotive (London, Berlin, Munich, Paris or Chicago based)
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content recommendations platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1.4B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, & The Weather Channel.
We are hiring a Director to lead our global business development with the automotive sector. This individual will pave the path to Taboolas sales & partnership efforts with the worlds largest Automotive companies such as VW, Stellantis Group, Toyota, Daimler, Volvo etc.
- Leverage existing network of high-level executives to introduce & evangelize Taboola as an important & necessary partner.
- Successfully create key partnerships at group level to influence & motivate individual markets to partner with Taboola for their marketing activities.
- Support discussions with media agency decision makers on the tactics of the using Taboola for the Automotive clients
- Influence & lead internal Sales & AM teams to execute against commitments to Auto decision makers.
- Effectively communicate Automotive clients needs to internal teams including product, engineering, marketing, & operations to help shape Taboolas investment in innovation to drive the Automotive business.
- A deep rolodex of senior leaders & decision makers in the industry (ideally regionally or globally).
- 10+ years of experience (either from within the Automotive industry or from working closely with Auto Clients)
- Vast knowledge of the competitive landscape in ad tech industry
- Proven track record of closing large deals ($5M+)
- Outstanding persuasive communication & presentation skills communicating complex solutions.
Bottom Line - In real terms:
Taboola needs a senior business development manager. A person who knows how to uncover, develop, & sign trading partnerships with major global companies. You will be heavily supported by all teams at Taboola (Sales, AM, Product, Finance, Research, etc) & you will need to navigate in an internal matrix organization. This is an important role. Skills sets such as communication, experience, ability to work with multiple stakeholders, & grit are key.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.