As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level & solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance & supervision.
- Aid the department manager in monitoring daily departmental operations & achieving quality service level standards.
- Plan work schedules for around-the-clock operations, assign staff to accomplish daily work by providing for variations in workload, & actively participate in all CSA functions when necessary.
- Review skills gaps & make recommendations to Management.
- Assist with departmental operations & ensure that a high level of professional service is provided by training & retraining operators, monitoring call quality & following up on any complaint received by the center, issuing banks or VISA.
- Monitor & analyze key call center metrics, escalate issues to manager.
- Research & analyze transaction patterns & react quickly to high-risk situations.
- Adhere to established customer service procedures & guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet & exceed department standards.
- May provide feedback for development of training program or training program updates.
- Serve as escalation point for complex calls requiring advanced knowledge of all product lines.
- Participate in coaching & employee development activities.