Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging & understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI & machine learning to analyze, understand, & segment participant responses to questions & prompts, online & in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, & intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, & cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, & we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a trustworthy, experienced, & accountable Business Development Executive to further grow our business. The ideal candidate must have experience selling to large consulting firms. He or she will be responsible for identifying & acquiring new business by leveraging his or her strong client relationships to adopt Remeshs cutting-edge technology. He or she will identify opportunities & define segmentation/target strategies. Successful candidates must be able to translate client business issues into deliverable results in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Business Development Executive will identify new clients who will benefit from AI solutions from Remesh. The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the successful Business Executive:
- Collaborating with cross-functional team to grow the business
- Leveraging contacts to leverage new business opportunities
- Building strong client relationships
- Listening to the concerns of clients & developing trust & respect
- Uncovering key business issues, priorities, & KPIs which deliver business results
- Creating & managing pipeline to accurately forecast business
- Using CRM to report sales activities
- At least 5 years of total experience in sales
- At least 2 years of experience of selling to large consulting firms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Located in NYC
- Experience with Salesforce
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District