The Sr. Technical Curriculum Developer plays a vital role in shaping DataRobot customers journey into machine learning & artificial intelligence. The ideal candidate has strong technical chops, curriculum/course design skills, is a creative problem solver, & can effectively interact cross-functionally. We are looking for someone who can make complex ideas understandable using a real-world applied approach that excites customers to learn more.
If you believe this is you & you can thrive in a fast-paced startup-like environment, read on.
- Design high-quality blended curriculum that works for a variety of personas, vertical industries, & delivery modes.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure consistency & quality of learning offerings.
- Build online certification programs for products as well as AI/ML disciplines.
- Communicate customer education requirements, standards, & timelines cross-functionally.
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing highly technical courses for our key personas (software developers, business analysts, data scientists). This includes creating conceptual content, videos, hands-on labs, & certification exams.
- Ability to create applied, practical content that combines clean writing with effective visual & interactive elements to tell the story.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to determine learning requirements & prioritize projects.
- Skill using content development tools & learning management systems. You do not need to know our tools to start as long as you are willing to learn. We currently use Articulate Rise, SkillJar LMS, & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with backend technologies, such as programming languages (Python a big plus), databases, data, analytics, or machine learning.
- A proactive & open-minded attitude to resolving problems & delivering results.
- Ability to thrive, without much oversight, in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, yet still meet deadlines & keep a sense of humor.
Please submit 1-2 samples of courses that you believe best exemplify your work.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical & mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labors EEO poster & EEO poster supplement for additional information.