Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Earthport is seeking a Compliance Analyst, Transaction Monitoring who will be responsible for delivery, maintenance & improvement of the compliance-risk control framework. Focus is on the following financial crime risks:
- Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF/Sanctions);
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML);
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC);
- Data Protection (DP).
And on the associated Know Your Customer (KYC) & Know Your Customer's Business (KYC/B) Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) obligations; including but not limited to:
- On-boarding Counterparty Due Diligence; Act as a partner to Earthport leaders in partnership with Sr. HRBP on talent agenda
- Ownership of projects & work streams/projects which span Earthport workforce globally
- Independently collaborate with centres of excellence & Sr. HRBP to influence & support the implementation of both HR & Business programmes & initiatives
- Develop & execute best practices promoting employee engagement & enabling a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth
- Act as consultant to the business & bring to life Leadership, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition & Reward programs/initiatives per talent plan
- Manage Employee Relations cases in partnership with Sr. Employee Relations Consultants & Sr. HRBP
- Serve as the lead on organisational change initiatives
- Consult on employment law matters & manage risk for the organization in partnership with the Sr. HRBP & Employment Legal team
- Partner with managers to address gaps in performance & facilitate the necessary communications in order to drive an effective performance outcome
- Foster a positive performance mind-set by delivering training to increase line manager capability, which enables high performance
- Maintain understanding of European employment law, & escalates issues which may require external legal advice
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels of the business
What we expect of you, day to day.
Incumbent must (after appropriate training):
- Understand automated transaction monitoring tools, applying rules to enhance their effectiveness;
- Engage with clients to understand customer activity following alerts or requests from bank partners Identify & internally escalate actual or suspected financial crime incidents;
- Identify, investigate anomalous transaction patterns;
- Identify, investigate, actual or suspected financial crime incidents;
- Assist the Senior Compliance Managers with analysis of current & future monitoring requirements as required.
- The risk-assessment of proposed markets, products & counterparties (clients & partners);
- Collation, assessment & recording of counterparty due diligence;
- Other compliance officers with monitoring reviews & audits;
- Other compliance officers with detailed resolution work re compliance issues, queries & concerns raised both internally & externally as directed by the Nominated Officer;
- By committing to learning relevant compliance legislation & regulation, in particular, the 4th EU Money Laundering Directive & the 2015 EU Payment Services Directive (2015 PSD);
- Ad-hoc compliance project work (e.g. Data Protection, Fraud);
- Develop an understanding of EPO operations, payment processes & I.T (the Product).
- Educated to degree level or hold equivalent professional experience;
- Courteous & friendly nature (team player);
- Recognises the importance of attention to detail (regulatory environment);
- Motivated to learn & able to identify & utilise learning opportunities;
- Able to work independently & efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow a process driven task.
This role will be based at the Earthport offices in the City of London.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.