Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy & Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better & faster experience for job-seekers & better & faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad & other great VCs, as we bring AI & machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, & people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming & voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists & psychologists & technologists & writers, all committed to learning, iterating & pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully & help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
Were looking for someone to help us push the boundaries of design: everything from our chat experience to the way we deliver & present insights to hiring teams.
Youll put visual & interactive designs into production, create wireframes & mockups for synthesizing ideas, & generate interactive prototypes to be used for user testing.
Everyone is telling you theyre working to change the world well, were changing the way the world works. Youll help make that happen.
What have you done?
- Worked in visual & interactive design?
- Experience with responsive design?
- Worked in both a consumer-facing & business-facing context?
- Become fluent in tools like Sketch?
- Built a portfolio of design work?
- Provided specs for engineering in the past?
Who are you?
- Do you design with reusable components in mind?
- Can you juggle multiple projects at once?
- Are you driven to push things forward: self-improvement, learning & changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment & really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work & find work.