About Chefs Plate / HelloFresh
Chefs Plate was the first meal kit company to establish its footprint in Canada. At Chefs Plate, we are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat & we provide delicious food direct to our customers online.
In October 2018, HelloFresh acquired Chefs Plate & is now part of the worlds largest meal kit family. We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, & continue our mission to create human connections through food.
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.
About the Role
Chefs Plate is like a startup within a startup & we have been on an impressive growth trajectory over the last few years.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, youll be supporting campaigns across a dynamic range of online marketing channels. The role ladders up into the Growth Marketing team at Chefs Plate which works on new customer acquisition campaigns across offline & online channels.
As the Online Marketing Coordinator, under the guidance of the Online Marketing Manager, you will help plan, execute & report on campaigns across digital channels such Paid Social, Paid Search, Display & Programmatic, Influencer & Native Sponsored content. You will also help with testing of new platforms, vendors or channels for sustaining high growth. This is a small team with an emphasis on helping each other out, so while your core responsibilities will be below, you can always ask for help tackling a big project & you may be asked to do the same for others in the team.
This is a role for someone who is motivated by both impact & teamwork; we love to celebrate wins & work together to achieve our teams goals.
- Be responsible for smooth campaign execution for online marketing channels & ensuring that we are tracking progress to these goals with a keen eye on metrics such as Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) & Return on Investment (ROI).
- Help manage marketing operations & day-to-day tasks for channel upkeep like voucher creation, invoicing, reporting costs, coordinating with vendors on budgets & targets, & coordinating with concerned teams on campaign timelines, copy & creatives.
- Effectively manage reporting & ensure channel budgets are adhered to by external agencies & partners.
OPTIMIZATION AND TESTING
- If tracking behind on targets, assist in developing recovery plans & adjustments mid-campaign, in order to hit conversion targets & ROI goals.
- Find & implement optimizations or new tests to existing tasks, or channels & share ideas. Testing can include creative, landing page, discount etc.
- Proactively engage new & existing vendors for opportunities to scale marketing efforts, with the goal to test one new opportunity every month.
- Dig into & become comfortable with data. Drawing insights & learnings from your tests are top priorities.
COLLABORATION & STRATEGY
- Develop strong working relationships with our internal & external marketing partners. Maintaining clear & effective communication is key for this role!
- Collaborate closely with the brand & design team to have a healthy pipeline of performance creative for different seasons, sales & test initiatives.
- Keep in touch with the latest in online marketing trends & tactics for improving efficiency or engagement metrics.
- Contribute & help with strategy development of new & existing marketing channels with the Senior Growth Manager & Online Marketing Manager.
At a minimum, you have:
- 1 - 2 years experience working in relevant role (Performance Marketing / Media Planning etc)
- Experience directly managing a performance channel preferred (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, GDN, Amazon Ads, DV360)
- Experience with analytics & reporting preferred, namely Google Analytics, Tableau, & SQL
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Ready to learn & on the lookout for new areas to further develop your skill set
- Not afraid to ask for help when you need it. We love high achievers, but we also love to have an informed & effective team.
- A great collaborator, communicator, & (at times) cheerleader. You work well with members of different departments & your fellow team members. Youre also supportive & encouraging of your teammates.
- A culture fit; someone who interacts with positivity, professionalism, passion, & kindness.
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate meal kits
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- A work-from-home allowance & flexibility to work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year - learn more about our flexible Hybrid Work Approach below!
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
Hybrid Work Approach
At HelloFresh, we know that flexible work arrangements are essential in enabling you to do your best work, while balancing your personal & life needs. Offering remote work flexibility for our employees is a core part of creating a great employee experience. We are also mindful that many employees thrive on in-person interactions & collaboration opportunities at the office (e.g. new joiners, team building, social events, experiencing our product).
To meet those needs, we are pleased to provide a Hybrid Work Approach, which enables employees to work from home up to 50% of the time, & also work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our HQ employees are primarily working remotely from home & we have the office open & available on a voluntary basis for employees who wish to work from there. Pending public health guidelines, we expect to return to the office using our Hybrid Work Approach. Employees will receive a minimum of one months notice of our Hybrid Work Approach taking effect & when employees will be expected to start work from the office.
When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto (110 Spadina Avenue)
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, & a ping pong table!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The health & safety of all staff members at HelloFresh is our top priority. As such, we are committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect the health & well-being of our employees against the risks of COVID-19.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is proven to be a safe & effective tool in protecting our health & our communities. In support of this, we have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all staff members to be fully vaccinated in order to access the office or to attend a HelloFresh sanctioned event located outside of the office.