Fareportal is seeking an Associate Content Writer to join our Branding & Communications-contents Team.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the worlds fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization & together were revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair & OneTravel receive over 100 million vistiors annually & drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
We are seeking an Associate Content Writer to help tell people about us! And thats where you come in. As a Content Writer, youll be writing & copy editing marketing emails, landing pages, blogs, websites, mobile app copy (and anything else we can find around the office that needs to sound more impressive or needs some polishing) for our leading, flagship brands.
- Write engaging & interesting marketing copy for a variety of media.
- Maintain SEO First orientation for all content.
- Participate in projects from brainstorming through production.
- Work with overseas production team to review & approve content.
- Proofreading as assigned.
- Ensure consistent delivery of industry-best content for Fareportal brand websites, promotional & customer service emails, landing pages, social media channels, Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Apps, SMS, Podcasts, Blogs, Customer Service & Sales Telemarketing scripting.
- Ad Hoc creative development & departmental support, as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or similar, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years writing marketing content/advertising copy for an e-commerce/digital website or agency
- Interest or experience in copywriting/content writing , preferably travel-related ecommerce.
- Excellent Grammar skills.
- Excellent Proofreading skills.
- Willing to learn principles & practices associated with SEO.
- Detail Oriented, team player, energetic.
- MS Office Proficient.
- Wordpress knowledge.
- Self-starter - requires little supervision
- Passionate about marketing writing - you stay up on whats hot & trending in the advertising and e-commerce industries
- Master writing in different styles
- Ability to switch gears quickly & juggle multiple projects with short deadlines
- Sharp editing/grammar/punctuation skills - you are a perfectionist & catch things that others dont
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite