Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp is known for creative marketing & a design sensibility that bridges art & commerce, & the Partnerships team is a key driver in building the relationships that help build our business. Agencies, freelancers, developers & more make up Mailchimps Partner community.
As the Manager of Partner Marketing, youll be responsible for driving the adoption of Partners by small businesses around the world. Youll ensure customers encounter a flawless end-to-end experience when searching for & hiring a Partner, & help shape the future of Mailchimps Partner marketplace.
What youll do here:
- Define compelling positioning & messaging around the value proposition of working with Service Partners across key customer segments
- Develop go-to-market plans for introducing & increasing customers usage of Service Partners in key markets globally
- Work with cross-functional internal & external collaborators to shape the future of Mailchimps Partner services marketplace
- Engage with customers to understand their needs & pain points, using these insights to define a quarterly roadmap for how Mailchimp Partners can enable their growth
- Lead efforts to promote Service Partners as part of Mailchimps ongoing campaigns & content calendar
- Collaborate with the Content Team to define co-marketing opportunities for top Partners, showcasing them to prospective customers
- Develop & lead the communications calendar promoting Partners to customers, including across campaigns, content, social media, events, public relations, the website & more
- Measure & report on the effectiveness of your plans & their influence on driving Partner adoption among key customer segments globally
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ yrs of experience in B2SMB or B2C marketing in the Martech, SaaS, or digital agency industries
- You have a successful track record of designing go-to-market strategies that are both creative & extremely successful in driving adoption
- You have a proven track record of shaping product and/or website roadmaps & user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- You have proven experience creating compelling campaigns & content around services for small business customers
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit, yet has a high degree of comfort with digital marketing tactics & tools
- You love being a team player, with experience bringing together diverse views across marketing, product, design, & engineering teams
- You have experience leading teams, yet are comfortable operating within a lean environment where cross-team collaboration is essential to success
- You have prior experience working with digital agencies or freelancers & understand their unique challenges
- International experience & fluency in a foreign language is a major plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.