Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Purpose: Represent VISA to the Clients of Large Market Cluster in orderto implement the corporate strategy for Russia by developingand maintaining business opportunities through sales & consultancy.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Represent VISA to the Clients of Large Market Cluster by providing a point of contact to them
in relation to business issues.
- Contribute to the implementation of corporate strategy by proactivedevelopment of existing & new business opportunities with designated Clients.
- Develop & maintain knowledge of VISA organisation, products,systems & policies so that clients receive a high quality service insupport of their VISA programmes.
- Actively promote new VISA products & assist Clients in businessimplementation.
- Development, lead & execute Account Plans for each Client in the portfolio.
- Contribute to the identification of new business development opportunities & manage project evaluation of these with designated Clients.
- Monitor & analyze competitors' strategies with designated Clients & contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa's market state within Russia is enhanced.
- Communicate effectively with other VISA departments to ensureClients' awareness of VISA requirements, & provide an effective problemcrisis resolution service.
- Monitor Clients' compliance to service levels & propose appropriateactions to Management where necessary.
- Ensure integrity of Client records by regular review & update in CRM.
- Contribute to management of relationships with key Clients byproviding business support to appropriate Director(s).
- Complete ad hoc project/research work & other initiatives asdirected by management.
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supportingand co-operating with colleagues & providing cover during periods of
Solid payments experience withemphasis/focus on card payments.
- Position requires a minimum of3 years of business experience with related sales & / or project
management experience in the payments industry.
- Proven track record ofsuccessful sales and/or project management.
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships & relationshipswith all levels of the client's organization
- Proven ability negotiatingbusiness agreements & ability to enhance existing & develop new
- Ability to work independentlyand in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Exceptional customer serviceand advocacy experience & mindset.
- Excellent written & oralcommunication skills in both Russian & English
- Digital payments\ Innovations \ Product \ experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word,Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.