ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What are we looking for:
The Customer Experience Analyst role is a critical position in our Product Management department & reports to the Sr. Customer Experience Manager. This position will play a key role in improving company strategy, analytics, & operations across the organization, through developing a deep understanding of ACV customer needs. This role will benefit from a roll up your sleeves mentality to partner with decision makers to make sure the team is asking the right questions, analyzing the right data, & implementing initiatives seamlessly, with a focus on driving quality across people, process & technology solutions.
What you will do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the company, industry, & ACV dealer customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with operational & sales teams to understand situations, aggregate feedback (qualitative & quantitative), & prioritize customer solution opportunities across the company
- Evaluate existing Salesforce workflows, processes, & reporting to identify & recommend improvements
- Unpack the most complex problems facing our business by diving deep into data, systems, & processes. Form strategic opinions & defend them with upper management
- Build & maintain a program of collecting & addressing customer pain points individually & holistically in collaboration with Customer
- Experience partners in Operations, Account Management, Customer Success & other areas of the organization.
- Ensure continual representation & prioritization of customer needs in the product pipeline. Collaborate with Product & Technology stakeholders to scope product requirements, enumerate business considerations, & evaluate tradeoffs to find the optimal cost / benefit balance
- Support strategic initiatives targeted at improving the customer experience (including but not limited to: telephony solutions, internal interaction models, exception reporting & management)
What you will need:
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience with Business Intelligence Systems required, & Tableau specifically is a plus
- Previous Salesforce experience required
- An agile, hard-working, & self-starter mentality
- Ability to fluidly navigate across peoples, processes, & systems
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with GSuite is a plus
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.