Ioras Director of Patient Growth will be based in Boston, MA & will report into the Chief Growth Officer. The Director is accountable for building the structure & strategy necessary for Ioras inside sales teams to deliver on Ioras business to consumer (B2C) patient enrollment & engagement objectives. There are three principal roles this person will play.
- First, she/he will be accountable for coaching & mentoring Patient Enrollment Managers to lead their teams & continue a best in class prospective patient experience
- Second, she/ he will ensure known best practices & governance structure are adopted across Iora markets & Patient Enrollment teams. Best practices ensure patient enrollment opportunities are optimized to achieve market level growth targets.
- Third she/he will build & manage the governance infrastructure necessary to ensure competitive compensation & meet Customer Acquisition Cost targets.
Key elements of the governance include planning, process development, CRM, training, & performance management. Key partners to this role will include both Nest-based Marketing teams & market-based operations leaders, as well as the local teams generating & converting leads. Reporting to this role is the Central Patient Enrollment Manager with dotted lines to the local market Patient Enrollment Managers.
This is an ideal position for a sales leader who can lead teams across a diverse set of geographies who is passionate about delivering results.
We think you are:
- An enthusiastic sales & marketing leader: you have 10 or more years of sales management or related experience where you have motivated others to excel, & are credible with those who are doing the work
- Service oriented: while you are an expert at your craft, you are incredibly motivated by helping others succeed by empowering colleagues
- Data hungry: you recognize that while this work is both art & science, data drive all your priorities, investments, & decisions
- Collaborative & an incredible communicator: you are comfortable influencing others both directly & indirectly by being direct, trusting, & following through
- Results focused: you know how to celebrate with the team, but at the end of the day you are laser focused on making sure the activities we deploy in the market will drive the patient growth & engagement results we need
We think you:
- Hold a Masters degree or related experience
- Have 5 years prior experience leading, scaling & managing B2C sales & marketing teams, nationally
- Have worked in fast-paced, results-driven work atmosphere
- Believe in grassroots sales & marketing & building a movement
- Influence others with structure, process, experience, empathy, & excitement
- Are willing to travel 50% of the time
- Like to have fun
- Possess passion, empathy & are mission driven: You want this job because you believe deeply in our mission to restore humanity to healthcare. You understand that we can only deliver on this mission
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.