Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years & we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, & Balance, & you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Reporting to the Team Lead, Customer Success in San Francisco, the Customer Success Manager, SMB will be responsible for customer relationships & be tasked with making sure they are happy & getting as much value as possible from the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate.
This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses & we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy & productive is core to our mission. In addition, as a member of the Customer Success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. You will also QA new features & generate new support documents.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Take on customer relationships from Sales once a customer partners with Iterable
- Understand how customers are using the product & find ways for them to use it more effectively & increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled strategic cadence meetings to monitor & improve client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests & platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities & develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention & expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
We are looking for people who have:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role with a SaaS organization
- Understanding of, & interest in, Customer Success as a career
- Ability to understand technical concepts & problem solve
- Desire to teach customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software, & SaaS products
- Some experience in sales or negotiation
- Experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 5/11/2021