Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013 by lifelong friends & Broadway producers Merritt Baer & Brian Fenty, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 16 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We have quickly grown to a team of more than 80 full-time employees in three offices across the country & the world. Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theatergoing audience.
***The person filling thisrole must have a theater or arts work background.
About the Role
TodayTix is growing & so is our Accounts Team! Were now seeking a full-time hard-worker to manage our partnerships with theaters, attractions, & event producers across various regional markets in North America.
What Youll Be Doing
- Daily communication with TodayTix partner organizations (theaters, producers, attractions, etc.) for new show listings & promotion setup
- Managepartnerships;maintaining & growing relationships with top-tier theater & arts organizations who sell tickets through our platform
- Identifypotential partnerships alongside other members of the Accounts team, mentored by the Director of Partnership Strategy
- Prepare & present proposals with organizations that align with our user base & mission
- Collaboratewith the marketing team to brainstorm, lead, & run point on launching communications & large-scale partnership initiatives in your regions (Theatre Week, festivals, Cyber Monday, etc.)
- 2- 4years of relevant work experience in a theater or arts related industry or company
- Excellent writerwith a versatile voice for both B2B & B2C communications
- Stellar time management & organizational skills with micro & macro thinking
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships through phone calls, email correspondence, & occasional in-person meetings
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel & Google Sheets
- Team player who thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Bonus Traits & Skills
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Ability to design a killer PowerPoint or Keynote presentation
- Strong familiarity with North American regional theatre scenes, including but not limited to: DC, Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Philadelphia, Seattle, LA, the Bay Area, Houston, & Dallas-Fort Worth
- Past customer service and/or client service experience
Benefits & Perks
We know the importance of balancing work & play, & we can also be found shows on & offBroadway, company outings, & happy hours downtown.
- 401K with up to 4% employer matching
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly company lunches
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare)
- Gym discount
- Brand new office in Tribeca
- Company outings, on-sites & off-sites for training & development
In addition to these benefits, this role we be compensated at a rate of $50,000 per year.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job the best of your ability!