We are looking for a remote Web Analytics consultant to support Moda Operandis web re-platforming projects developing event architecture & working closely with the data & analytics team.
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert in web analytics & optimization as well as Segment.io; proficient in Looker; & has a background working in ecommerce or omni-channel retailers.
What youll do:
- Support Moda Operandis data & analytics team performing web analytics during the web re-platforming & site redesign
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the organization including marketing, product, finance, buying, technology, & executive leadership
- Develop event architecture for Modas web data & work to integrate into 3rd party platforms (marketing / advertising, email systems, CRM systems, etc)
What were looking for:
- 5+ years experience in web analytics within e-commerce retail organizations
- Proficient in Segment.io & Looker
- Experience with Tag Management systems like Tealium, GTM, etc
- Applied data warehousing techniques & architecture approach
- Collaborative team player & self-starter with an ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to work remotely 20 - 35 hours per week for at least a 3-month period
- Note: this is a W-2 contract consulting role
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.