PulsePoint is an advanced data & technology company that is breaking new ground with programmatic solutions for healthcare organizations, to personalize information & improve outcomes. We are leading a revolution in radical health personalization to help organizations improve how they provide care, education & support to people when they need it most. Through programmatic automation, we interpret the hard to read signals of the customer journey & understand the connection points between relevance & engagement. This enables us to deliver a suite of tools that allow for the seamless activation of health options.
We're seeking a Sales Engineer be the primary technical resource for the field sales team when selling PulsePoint's platform technology to our most strategic ad agencies, brands & other digital marketing services providers.
In this client facing role, you'll be responsible for actively driving & managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with internal & external stakeholders as the key technical adviser & product advocate for our products & solutions.
To succeed, you'll need to be able to articulate technology & product positioning to both business & technical audiences (translating 'tech speak' to non technical users), & establish & maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Development & delivery of platform presentations & product demonstrations for new prospects & existing clients looking to move from our Managed Service to our Self Service platform
- Primary technical resource for sales team when selling platform technology
- Key technical adviser & product advocate
- Supporting Sales teams by authoring responses to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Successful candidates are self-motivated with a proven track record in Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Ad Exchanges, Data Management Platform, or Third Party Ad Server deployments.
- They will have extensive knowledge of Ad-Tech industry technologies including auction-based ad exchanges, ad serving, behavioral targeting, performance optimization & analytics.
They must possess strong presentation skills & be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, & when submitting reports.
- Organized & analytical, candidates must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative & adaptive approaches.