Over the next 10 years, biotech will fundamentally rewrite the way we live. Gene editing & cell therapy will dramatically change how we treat cancer & other major illnesses. Biofuels & biomaterials will transform the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, & the makeup of everyday objects. Crop science & synthetic biology will produce sustainable & ethical food. Benchling's mission is to accelerate the research that propels us towards this future, & magnify its impact, through modern software.
Every day, scientists around the world use Benchling in their efforts to solve humanity's most pressing problems. For these scientists, Benchling is the central technology they use to conduct their research.
Benchling was founded by a team of MIT graduates & has raised funding from Benchmark, Andreessen Horowitz, Thrive Capital, & Y Combinator. Our customers include pharmaceutical giants, leading biotechs, & the world's most renowned research institutes.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Partner who will be passionate about motivating & helping Benchlings Sales team learn & grow!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Report directly to the Sales Enablement Program Manager to help support our growing sales team
- Coordinate scheduling logistics, communication, sales onboarding & execution for virtual training sessions
- Coach & mentor new hires throughout their onboarding & foster a data-driven coaching culture in partnership with leadership
- Assist in the development of sales & GTM training content & materials
- Monitor the content database to assure the accuracy & freshness of content
- Track, document & evaluate program effectiveness through meaningful metrics
- Partner closely with our global sales team to keep them informed about new processes, operational updates, & best practices
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer experience & product teams
- Take on various sales support responsibilities as assigned
- Have 2+ years of related sales enablement, support/operations & or SaaS sales experience
- Are collaborative & enthusiastic with a positive & friendly attitude
- Problem solver & resourceful, will take initiative & follow through to completion
- Are excellent at listening to others & expressing ideas in written & oral form
- Deeply understand customer's needs & the value proposition being offered
- Are able to partner with several cross-functional teams
- Curious & persistent, can identify business needs & propose solutions
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, succinct & concrete way
- Ability to manage deadlines & deal with ambiguity & change
- Have experience working with Highspot & Salesforce is a plus
- Have experience working in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
Benchling welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity & inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Admit mistakes & shortcomings
- Deliver results
- Disagree & commit
- Obsess over customers
- Rely on work ethic
- Show empathy
- Recruit & develop the best
- Sweat the details
- Think & communicate clearly
- Unite around the mission
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Monthly health & wellness stipend
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Weekly virtual social events, & annual company retreats
- *$1,000 work-from-home stipend
*In following best practices & safety protocols, all Benchling employees are expected to work remotely until we are further advised that it is safe for employees to resume work in their respective office locations. To support remote work conditions, Benchling provides each employee a one-time stipend of $1,000 upon commencing employment, & additional discounted employee purchase plans for home-office equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.