At Oscar, we are working hard to provide the kind of health insurance we would want for ourselves. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
The Go-To-Market team ensures the cross-functional operational success of go-to-market launches across new & existing markets. Were responsible for executing Oscars strategic growth plan in collaboration with teams across the organization. We produce work plans that track resourcing/staffing, key deadlines, & regulatory/compliance requirements across a variety of work-streams & identify operational gaps.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Ensuring operational readiness for product launches. Youll be the go-to-person to ensure were ready to sell & service our products in new & existing markets.
- Leading & project managing cross-functional projects. Youll work with others across the org to drive the successful planning, execution, monitoring, & closure of a project. Youll handle ownership clarification & issue routing, all while holding others accountable.
- Running large meetings with stakeholders from across the org. Youre comfortable speaking in front of large groups & synthesizing complex operations into crisp talking points.
- Owning documentation of important team materials & processes, such as playbooks & meeting presentations. We take documentation very seriously!
- Zooming out from your day-to-day to build meaningful & scalable processes. You have an eye towards supporting Oscars continuing market expansions. You are eager to build towards operational efficiency, even if that means changing the status quo.
- Thinking outside of the box. Were standing up processes that dont exist yet. Youre comfortable working through ambiguity while managing the seamless execution of complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience. You have experience managing multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. This will be an extremely cross-functional role, with stakeholders spanning multiple offices.
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills. You bring everyone together using clear communication & structured thinking. You possess strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels would be an added plus!
- Comfortable working on a small team that is scaling within a high growth business. As a core member of the Go-to-Market team, youll bring new energy & perspective to our projects, making everyone more effective.
Above all: you are mature, open-minded, & humble.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.